We are counting on your generous donation to help us commence work on:
- Restoration of Mangrove Degraded Sites in Limber, Cameroon
- Regenerate degraded non-mangrove sites with fruit trees
- Creation of a nursery with 1,500 fruit trees and 2000 Cedrela and Gliricidium species.
- Distribution of seedlings to farmers within local communities to encourage agroforestry.
- Planting of 1,200 tree species within non-mangrove degraded sites
- Regenerate degraded mangrove sites
- Further discussions on the way forward on mangrove protection and replanting.
- Fieldwork in degraded mangrove sites to collect wildlings and match theory to real life.
- The establishment of a mangrove nursery.
- Setting up a committee to carry out planting of mangrove wildlings along the degraded mangrove landscapes.
- Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and Forest Degradation (REDD+) in Cross River State Nigeria
- Forest restoration and conservation
- Use climate change manual to train volunteers
- Reduce emissions and enhance livelihoods by hosting capacity-building and training workshops on climate change for students
- Screening, education and awareness on health effects of illegal mining (Galamsey) in Attiwa, Eastern Region of Ghana
- Screening to determine community members who are affected by illegal mining from drinking from contaminated water bodies and chemical released into the environment inhaled by the community.
- Increase public pressure on government and private institutions and decision makers to address the situation amicably.